Sunday, March 11, 2007

calm life

Thanks for your lovely well-wishes. The cold passed, but the asthma-problems not quite yet.

In less then 3 weeks we are flying to Zurich to spend Pessach with my family. I can´t wait to see my parents, my siblings, my friends and just hang out! It´s almost six months since I was "home", a very long time eventhough time just flew by.....

But as usual I need something new to look forward too..... a new vacation, what´s better then that? We booked our tickets and will fly to New York end of May - YAY! Can´t wait to see my friends, walk around in the city and enjoy spring in the big apple!!!

Life is good right now, it is much calmer, just what I wished for, but with that less blog material.

Shavua tov to you all!

1 comment:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I am happy you are better, nice to be here again:).