Monday, March 12, 2007

Didn´t see that one coming......

Just when I thought life would be calm for a while, something new comes up!

Today our CEO was in the office and asked me if I have a minute to talk. Sure, why not ?!?!?! He said that he is looking for a new assistant and he got a recommendation from my current boss to ask me?!?! Well, I didn´t see that one coming! Of course I can´t turn down such an offer and after talking to my boss I told the CEO that I would be pleased to support him in the future!

Guess this means bye bye calm life, but I am always up for a new challenge!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice- it could be the start of something really great for you! Sorry about the continuing asthma problems by the way- its hard to get under control once you have a flareup huh?

Baleboosteh said...

Good luck! I am sure you will do a great job!
:D

Mia M said...

Amishav: thanks! the asthma is really horrible I need like a month after the cold has passed to get it under control....

Baleboosteh: thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Well done! I'm sure you'll be great.

Ilana-Davita

Pragmatician said...

wow, no wonder you always have somethign exciting to tell.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

That is awesome but I understand that it could be nerve wrecking, good luck.

yingerman said...

hatzlacha!

Maven said...

good luck!

Pragmatician said...

Just a quick hello!
Have oyu made Plans for Pessach yet?

Stacey said...

Congrats on this promotion! You will do great! Hope you are having a wonderful Pesach.